What does ACHE/COHE stand for?
ACHE/COHE stands for American College of Healthcare Executives/College of Osteopathic Healthcare Executives
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Action on Child Exploitation (UK)
- ADR Control and Housekeeping Electronics
- Advisory Council on Hispanic Employment (Established in 1990)
- AHS (American Headache Society) Committee for Headache Education
- Air Cooler Heat Exchanger
- Alabama Commission on Higher Education (Montgomery, AL)
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- Assembly Committee on Higher Education (Community College League of California)
- Association for Continuing Higher Education
- Arkansas Christian Home Educators Association
- Association for Christian Higher Education in Australia (est. 1995)
- Association of Caribbean Higher Education Administrators (University of the West Indies; Jamaica)
- Automated Clearing House Electronic Funds Transfer
- Acetylcholinesterase Inhibitor
- Asian Christian Higher Education Institute (United Board for Christian Higher Education in Asia)
- American Chemical Society
- Association for Chemoreception Sciences
- Acetylcholinesterase (readthrough form, biochemistry)
- Aspirant Chemical Engineers Risibility Society (Worcester Polytechnic Institute, now defunct)