29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Regents of the American College of Environmental Lawyers (ACOEL) has announced the election of Spencer Fane Partner James T.
What does ACOEL stand for?
ACOEL stands for American College of Environmental Lawyers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ACOEL in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Children of Divorced Parents
- Australasian Council of Dental Schools (est. 2007)
- Accreditation Council of Oncology in Europe
- Acquisition Center of Excellence
- Alameda County Office of Education
- Army Common Operating Environment
- Army Communities Of Excellence
- Army Corps Of Engineers
- Asociación para la Cooperación Educativa (Association for Educational Cooperation, Guatemala)
- Assyrian Church of the East (Holy Apostolic Catholic)
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine
- American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians
- A Century of Flight (Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004)
- A Circle of Friends
- Action for a Common Future
- Adult Circle of Friends
- Antenna Cut-Off Frequency
- Anthony Callea's Official Forum
- Attendant Control of Facilities
- Automatic Check of Feedback (automation monitoring safeguard)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The need for more of those lawyers is going to keep growing for the foreseeable future, American College of Environmental Lawyers President Jeffrey Thaler says.
She was elected to the American College of Environmental Lawyers in 2011.