Snow, president and CEO of Carlton Fields in Tampa, has been appointed chair of the membership nominating committee of the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers.
What does ACCFL stand for?
ACCFL stands for American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Athey Creek Christian Fellowship
- Audit Consultants Conseils Financiers (French financial consulting company; Goussainville, France)
- Australasian Crime Commissioners' Forum
- Agricultural Credit and Cooperative Financing Administration (Philippines)
- Air Combat Command Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement
- Alameda County Community Food Bank (California)
- American College of Certified Forensic Counselors
- Anoka County Children and Family Council (est. 1994; Anoka, MN)
- American Competitive Cricket Fighting Federation Championship Association of America
- Acyclic Concurrent Control-Flow Graph
- Anti-Calcaneus Carbon Fibre Orthosis
- All Campus Council of Faculty Senate Chairs
- American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers
- Alaska Community College Federation Of Teachers
- Arthur C. Clarke Foundation of the United States
- American Car Club Graz (est. 1990; Graz, Austria)
- Ancient Coin Collectors Guild
- Arizona Council on Compulsive Gambling
- Asociación de Comunicadores Cristianos de Guatemala (Christian Signallers Association of Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is a member of the American Bar Association, the State Bar of Michigan, the Detroit Bar Association, the American Society of Corporate Secretaries, the Michigan General Counsel Association, the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers, The Conference Board Council on General Counsels and the Fellows of the American Bar Foundation.
He is a fellow of both the American College of Commercial Finance Lawyers and the American College of Consumer Financial Services Lawyers.