American College of Clinical Pharmacy 2011 167 pages $24.
What does ACCP stand for?
ACCP stands for American College of Clinical Pharmacy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACCP
We have 82 other meanings of ACCP in our Acronym Attic
- Advisory Commission on Conferences in Ocean Shipping
- African Confederation of Co-Operative Savings and Credit Associations
- Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health
- Combinatorial and Computational Aspects of Optimization, Topology and Algebra (International Workshop)
- Accelerated Case Closure Procedures
- Accuracy Critical Control Points
- Alliance for Cervical Cancer Prevention (est. 1999)
- Allied Combat Clothing Publication
- American Chemistry Council Panel
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American College of Contingency Planners (American Association of Medical Administrators)
- Anti-Cyclic Citrullinated Peptide
- Approval Committee for Certificate Programs (American Academy of Professional Coders)
- Aptech Computer Certified Professional (Aptech Ltd.)
- Army Contingency Communications Package
- Army Correspondence Course Program
- Assembly of Caribbean Community Parliamentarians
- Associate Certified Coach Program
- Association Canadienne des Chefs de Police (French: Canadian Association of Chiefs of Police)
- Association Canadienne des Chefs de Pompiers (French: Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs; Ottawa, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has written several publications; in addition, he has conducted presentations at some of the most elite institutions, such as the University of Florida, and American College of Clinical Pharmacy, amongst others during his career.
American College of Clinical Pharmacy 2009 485 pages $159.
``We found that all 14 of the women had at least a 20 percent worsening of their symptoms during the premenstrual period,'' said Chandler, who presented her results last week at the annual meeting of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy in Nashville, Tenn.
Eric actively participates in a number of professional organizations such as CPhA, APhA, American Society of Health System Pharmacists (ASHP), American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy (AACP), and American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP).
American College of Clinical Pharmacy 2009 201 pages $59.
Prime presented the two studies at the American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) National Meeting on October 28, 2006.
In 2003, Coleman was the winner of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy and AstraZeneca Health Outcomes Research Award.