com/prnh/20101018/ACALOGO) "While no one really wants to get a call or letter telling them they owe money, consumers need to know they are not alone," American Collectors Association of Texas President Greg Mason said.
What does ACA stand for?
ACA stands for American Collectors Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACA
We have 788 other meanings of ACA in our Acronym Attic
- American Catahoula Association
- American Chain Association
- American Cheerleaders Association
- American Cheerleading Academy
- American Chess Association
- American Chiropractic Association
- American Cichlid Association
- American Citizens Abroad (various locations)
- American Civic Association
- American Coach Association
- American Communication Association
- American Compensation Association
- American Composers Alliance
- American Conference of Audioprosthology (hearing)
- American Conservation Association
- American Contemporary Art
- American Cornhole Association
- American Correctional Association
- American Council on Alcoholism
- American Counseling Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
An industry leader in every way, First Collection Services is an active member of the American Collectors Association, the primary industry trade association, and Chris Dunkum, the company's vice president of operations, will serve as the next president of the association's Arkansas chapter.
He declines to be specific about his company's success rate in collecting clients' bad debts, but says it's in line with the national rate reported by the American Collectors Association.
The members of the American Collectors Association, Minneapolis, can talk the ear off an elephant, but they don't usually feel as comfortable writing down what they'd tell you in a second.
AUSTIN, Texas -- Gila, LLC, through its business units, Municipal Services Bureau (MSB) and Gila Group, is pleased to announce that Bruce Cummings, its Chief Executive Officer and Board Member, has been elected President of the American Collectors Association of Texas, a state Unit of ACA International.
10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- BYL Collection Services' (BYL) Management Team is pleased to announce that it has achieved Professional Practices Management Systems (PPMS) re-certification through the American Collectors Association (ACA).
There is no accurate data on how many bad checks are written annually in Lane County, but the American Collectors Association estimates that the nation's merchants get at least 731 million bad checks annually.
The credit and collections industry faces tough challenges in the coming months and companies must prepare to ensure survival," said Tom Morgan, Executive Director, American Collectors Association of Texas.