The American Coatings Show and Conference were held April 7-10 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia.
What does ACS stand for?
ACS stands for American Coatings Show (trade show)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACS
We have 1344 other meanings of ACS in our Acronym Attic
- American Cancer Society
- American Carbon Society (formerly American Carbon Committee)
- American Ceramic Society
- American Cetacean Society (whale conservation group)
- American Challenge Series (athletics)
- American Cheese Society
- American Chemical Society
- American Citizen Services (US Department of State)
- American Citizens Services (US State Department)
- American Clematis Society
- American Cockatiel Society
- American College of Sofia (Bulgaria)
- American College of Surgeons
- American Colonization Society
- American Communications Services, Inc.
- American Community School (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
- American Community Service
- American Community Survey (US Census Bureau)
- American Computer Software
- American Conifer Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whether it was the futuristic 3-D printer that produced jaw-dropping artifacts, paint that actually removes contaminants from indoor environments, or coatings with sensory functionality, there was no lack of exciting developments at the American Coatings Show & Conference.
April 8, during the American Coatings Show and Conference in Atlanta.
As part of the merger, FSCT and NPCA have agreed to combine the International Coatings Expo (ICE) with the American Coatings Show and Conference (ACS) to be held June 2-5 in Charlotte, North Carolina.
COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Momentive Specialty Chemicals, one of the world's leading producers of epoxy resins and hardeners, will feature two new low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC), high performance epoxy technologies for concrete and metal coating applications at the American Coatings Show, May 8-10 in Indianapolis.
Monday, April 7 during the pre-conference session of the American Coatings Show and Conference in Atlanta.
As the April issue goes to press the Coatings World team is making our final preparations for the trip to the American Coatings Show (ACS), which will be held April 7-10 in Atlanta, Georgia.
At any given coatings event, such as 2014's American Coatings SHOW, one may walk away having had a productive experience, without being able to quantify it in a report.