This $3,000 award will be presented on August 23 at the 240th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society in Boston, MA.
What does ACS stand for?
ACS stands for American Chemical Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACS
We have 1344 other meanings of ACS in our Acronym Attic
- Alton Convent School (UK)
- Alumni Career Services (various schools)
- Ambulatory Care Sensitive
- American Camellia Society
- American Cancer Society
- American Carbon Society (formerly American Carbon Committee)
- American Ceramic Society
- American Cetacean Society (whale conservation group)
- American Challenge Series (athletics)
- American Cheese Society
- American Citizen Services (US Department of State)
- American Citizens Services (US State Department)
- American Clematis Society
- American Coatings Show (trade show)
- American Cockatiel Society
- American College of Sofia (Bulgaria)
- American College of Surgeons
- American Colonization Society
- American Communications Services, Inc.
- American Community School (Abu Dhabi, UAE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
21 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Chemical Society is holding a press briefing/webcast on water quality and safety at 9:30 a.
The system could distinguish both the type of amino acid and its chiral form, the group reports in the May 3 Journal of the American Chemical Society.
According to the American Chemical Society (ACS), it will award approximately $850,000 this academic year to current and new scholars.
Hall Company, Bedford Park, IL, was honored June 11 by the American Chemical Society for developing a better, longer-lasting sunscreen.
He is a member of the International Society for Optical Engineering, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, American Vacuum Society, American Chemical Society and American Society of Mass Spectrometry.
Rubber Division, American Chemical Society, 171st Spring Technical Meeting, Radisson Hotel Akron City Center, Akron, OH, Rubber Division (330) 972-7814; www.
American Chemical Society Meeting and Exposition: The Biology of Genomes.