Barstow; Don Guidatis, chief executive officer, American Cancer Society New England Division; husband Francis d'Entremont; Michele Dilley, community executive of cancer control, American Cancer Society; Andrew B.
What does ACS stand for?
ACS stands for American Cancer Society
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACS
We have 1344 other meanings of ACS in our Acronym Attic
- Alternate Command System
- Alternate Control System
- Alternating Current Signal
- Alternating Current Synchronous
- Alternative Conservation System
- Altitude Control System
- Alton Convent School (UK)
- Alumni Career Services (various schools)
- Ambulatory Care Sensitive
- American Camellia Society
- American Carbon Society (formerly American Carbon Committee)
- American Ceramic Society
- American Cetacean Society (whale conservation group)
- American Challenge Series (athletics)
- American Cheese Society
- American Chemical Society
- American Citizen Services (US Department of State)
- American Citizens Services (US State Department)
- American Clematis Society
- American Coatings Show (trade show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The pink lawn ornaments dotted the grass outside the office on 50th Street West near Avenue M to raise funds for the American Cancer Society and awareness for the society's upcoming Relay for Life.
The American Cancer Society's Healthy Eating Cookbook American Cancer Society 1599 Clifton Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 0944235573 $24.
PacifiCare's contributions to the American Cancer Society include $100,000 as the title sponsor of the American Cancer Society's Cattle Baron's Ball scheduled for Oct.
Community responsibility is an integral part of National Business Parks' corporate philosophy and we recognize the enormous service the American Cancer Society provides for our neighbors.
The company joined the fight by sponsoring a team of walkers, called High Plains Journal Special Edition, to participate in the Ford County American Cancer Society Relay for Life event.
This year the American Cancer Society estimates that UV exposure will cause more than one million new basal and squamous cell cancers and approximately 53,600 new cases of malignant melanoma.
It might be worthwhile for VR state directors and office managers to consider sending some knowledgeable, personable, and articulate counselors to staff meetings of local American Cancer Society (ACS) chapters so they can make brief presentations about how rehabilitation counselors are trained and what their roles are.