According to the American Business Law Association study on defamation suits and plaintiff's awards, managers fearing defamation suits when giving bad references risk little.
What does ABLA stand for?
ABLA stands for American Business Law Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABLA
We have 13 other meanings of ABLA in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Brightness Current Limiter
- Automatic Brightness Limiter
- Airborne Laser Advanced Concepts Testbed
- Airborne Laser Program, Pressure Recovery Subsystem
- Acute Blood Loss Anemia
- Alcoholic Beverage Labeling Act of 1988
- Amateur Bicycle League of America (est. 1920; now US Cycling Federation)
- American Belgian Laekenois Association
- American Blind Lawyers Association
- Asheville Business Leaders Association (Asheville, NC)
- Asia Business Leader Awards
- Asian Business Leaders Association (Arizona State University)
- Association Belge de Linguistique Appliquée (French: Belgian Association for Applied Linguistics)
- American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida
- Alternate Binaural Loudness Balancing
- Absorbing Branch-Line Coupler
- Affect-Based Language Curriculum
- Amphotericin B Lipid Complex
- Aussie Best Loans Centre (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HONESTY IS BEST POLICY According to the American Business Law Association study on defamation suits and plaintiff's awards, managers fearing defamation suits when giving bad references risk little.