At the center a living history demonstration was conducted for the Augusta Chapter of the American Business Clubs.
What does AMBUCS stand for?
AMBUCS stands for American Business Clubs
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Accelerated Mortar Bar Test
- Ag-Mediated Blast Transformation (immunology)
- American Ballet Theatre (London, UK)
- American Broadband and Telecommunications Company (Sylvania, Ohio)
- Aubin Maxime Bureau Technique (French)
- Absolute Moment Block Truncation Coding
- Advanced Materials Business Unit
- Air Mask Bag Unit (patient ventilator)
- Air-Shields Manual Breathing Unit
- Artificial Manual Breathing Unit (ventilation)
- Ambulance Bus (US DoD)
- Arts Martiaux Bordeaux Victoire (French: Victory Martial Arts Bordeaux)
- All My Best Wishes
- Amalgamated Meatcutters and Butcher Workmen (now United Food and Commercial Workers International Union)
- Asian Man Black Woman
- A Minor Consideration (child star support group)
- Aberdeen Marina Club (est. 1984; Hong Kong)
- Academia Mexicana de Ciencias (Mexican Academy of Sciences)
- Academic Mastery Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is active in the Arlington community having served as past director, Certified Master Builder for Tarrant County Builder's Association and past president and current director for American Business Clubs of Arlington.
40203, (502) 636-3207 AMBUCS FIRST ANNUAL CEREBRAL PALSY CAMP DODGE CITY, KANSAS The Dodge City AMBUCS First Annual cerebral Palsy Camp for children with a variety of disabilities was organized by a civic group called the American Business Clubs (AMBUCS).