2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Kinerase, a sub-brand ofValeant Pharmaceuticals North America, is pleased to announce their partnership with the American Breast Cancer Foundation for the month of October.
What does ABCF stand for?
ABCF stands for American Breast Cancer Foundation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCF
We have 1 other meaning of ABCF in our Acronym Attic
- Asset Backed Credit Default Swap
- Adult Basic and Continuing Education
- Advanced Business Certificate Examination
- Arab Banking Corporation Egypt
- Associação Brasileira de Cafés Especiais (Portuguese: Brazil Specialty Coffee Association)
- Association Bretagne des Consultants d'Entreprise (French: Brittany Association of Company Consultants)
- Association of Blend Certified Electrologists
- Association Brassacoise Culturelle Educative et de Loisirs (French: Brassacoise Cultural Educational and Recreational Association; Brassac, France)
- Academy of Board Certified Environmental Professionals (Townson, MD)
- Alamo Breast Cancer Foundation (San Antonio, TX)
- Americans Back in Charge Foundation
- Anarchist Black Cross Federation
- Association Badminton Créhange Faulquemont (French badminton group)
- National Association of Black CPA (Certified Public Accountant) Firms
- Associação Brasileira do Comércio Farmacêutico (Portugese:Brazilian Association of Commercial Pharmacists)
- Associazione Bambini Cerebrolesi Federazione Italiana (Italian; children's cerebral palsy foundation)
- ABC Family
- American Board of Commissioners of Foreign Missions (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Association of British Columbia First Nations Treatment Programs (North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Association of British Columbia Forest Professionals (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions can be made in her memory to: American Breast Cancer Foundation, 1220B East Joppa Road, Suite #332, Baltimore, MD.
Without checking, for example, it would be hard to tell the difference between the F-rated American Breast Cancer Foundation and the A-rated Breast Cancer Foundation, or the B+ rated National Center for Missing and Exploited Children and the F-rated Operation Lookout National Center for Missing Youth.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to the American Breast Cancer Foundation, 1220 B East Joppa Road, Suite 332, Baltimore, MD 21286.
About American Breast Cancer Foundation The American Breast Cancer Foundation is a registered 501(c) 3 non-profit organization.
Nasdaq: BLKB), announced today that the American Breast Cancer Foundation (ABCF) is counting on the company's complete prospect research solution to target the best prospects with its direct-response fundraising campaigns.
Cleared by the FDA and endorsed by the American Breast Cancer Foundation (ABCF), the In Touch Breast Self-Exam Glove contains a pink, non-toxic liquid that reduces friction by 50% (frictional coefficiency testing has been done for this product; it has met all the FDA requirements for an over-the-counter item and has been approved for the purpose of performing breast self-exams), allowing for heightened sensitivity of the fingertips during a breast self- exam so abnormalities are more easily detected.
Language Line Services, the leading provider of language solutions, and the American Breast Cancer Foundation today announced the introduction of the "Speak Pink" breast cancer awareness dual-handset phone program.