It has won numerous awards including an American Booksellers Book of the Year Award, an Association of Booksellers for Children's Award Choice, an American Library Association Notable Children's Book, Booklist Editors' Choice, Child Magazine Best Book of the Year, Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award and Parenting Magazine Magic Award.
What does ABBY stand for?
ABBY stands for American Booksellers Book of the Year
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Apple Bulletin Board System
- Association of Bicol Business Students (Philippines)
- Acceptance-Based Behavioral Therapy (psychology)
- African Bush Bird Tours
- Association du Berger Blanc de Travail (French dog association)
- Association of British Theatre Technicians (UK)
- Atari Bit Byter User Club
- American Black Book Writers Association
- Adirondack Boat Building and Water Skills School
- A Balanced Curriculum
- A Benihana Christmas (TV show)
- A Better Chance (organization)
- A Bittorrent Client (computing)
- A Business Community
- Aanvullend Beschermingscertificaat voor Geneesmiddelen (Dutch: supplementary protection certificate for medicinal products)
- Abacavir (aka Ziagen; GlaxoSmithKline)
- Abbott Bioresearch Center (Massachusetts)
- Abbreviated Blood Count
- ABC Conjecture (problem in pure mathematics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The book has also been selected as an American Library Association "Notable" for 1994, and has been nominated for the American Booksellers Book of the Year (ABBY) Award.