is a fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers; fellow, International Society of Barristers; fellow, International Academy of Trial Lawyers; and is a member, American Board of Trial Advocacy.
What does ABOTA stand for?
ABOTA stands for American Board of Trial Advocacy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Astwood Bank Operatic Society (UK)
- Automatic Burnout Safety Factor
- A Bunch Of Stuff From Dad
- Agree-Build-Operate-Transfer (aquaculture)
- Al Basrah Oil Terminal
- Allston Board of Trade (Allston, MA)
- Assessment of Water Balances and Optimisation (Italy)
- Association Board of Trustees (Association of Clinical Research Professionals)
- Asynchronous Branch Office Tunnel (Nortel)
- Automatic Box Opening Technology
- All Breed Obedience Training Club
- Arizona Board of Occupational Therapy Examiners
- Artists Book of the Moment (contest; Art Gallery of York University; Canada)
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- Alpaca Breeders of Vermont
- AB Omnès Visser Energy (Technologies, Inc; Montreal, QB, Canada)
- Acute Bleeding Oesophageal Variceal Episode (gastroenterology)
- American Black Oystercatcher (bird)
- Able Bodied Passenger (aka Able Bodied Person; aircraft exit row seating assessment)
- Actin-Binding Protein
Samples in periodicals archive:
Abrams is a member of the NC State Bar; SC State Bar; Association of Trial Lawyers of America (ATLA), and the American Board of Trial Advocacy.