Kirschner is a graduate of Williams College, Albany Medical College, and the Harvard University School of Public Health and is board certified by the American Board of Preventive Medicine.
What does ABPM stand for?
ABPM stands for American Board of Preventive Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABPM
We have 35 other meanings of ABPM in our Acronym Attic
- Actin-Binding Protein-Like
- Ammana Bio Pharma Limited (chemicals; Andhra Pradesh, India)
- Anthony Blake Photo Library (now Fresh Food Images; London, UK)
- As-Built Parts List
- Asian Business Publications Ltd. (UK)
- American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys
- Automated Blood Product Labeling System
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Mycosis
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring
- American Board of Pain Medicine
- Association of Briefing Program Managers
- Attitude to Behavioral Process Models
- Authorized in Accordance With Bureau of Naval Personnel Manual
- Association of Business Process Management Professionals (Chicago, IL)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Professional Neuropsychology (est. 1982)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Association of British Paediatric Nurses (UK)
- American Board of Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists
Samples in periodicals archive:
Morrison is triple board-certified: American Board of Family Practice; American Board of Preventive Medicine, Subspecialty Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine; and Diplomat (UHM), American Academy of Wound Management, Certified Wound Specialist (CWS).
He completed a preventive medicine residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center and then became certified by the American Board of Preventive Medicine.
He is a diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners and the American Board of Preventive Medicine and a Fellow of the American College of Preventive Medicine, as well as the American College of Epidemiology.
For a number of years, we were talking with the American Board of Preventive Medicine about how we could create a Board that's approved by the American Board of Medical Specialties.
MRA works primarily with medical and dental specialty boards including the American Board of Allergy and Immunology, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and the American Board of Preventive Medicine.
Kesler, MD, MPH - American Board of Preventive Medicine * Stanley J.
Wiese, who is board-certified in Occupational Medicine by the American Board of Preventive Medicine, will manage Intracorp's disability management physician advisors in order to optimize quality, service, medical/lost productivity cost outcomes and internal costs.