Ribotsky is board certified in both Foot Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopedics by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine respectively.
What does ABPOPPM stand for?
ABPOPPM stands for American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of ABPOPPM in our Acronym Attic
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Association of British Paediatric Nurses (UK)
- American Board of Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists
- ABPO (not an acronym; formerly Association of Black Probation Officers)
- Advanced Base Personnel Officer
- AIDS Bereavement Project of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics (est. 1975)
- Assault and Battery on Police Officer (law enforcement)
- Associação Brasileira do Papelão Ondulado (Brazil)
- Activity-Based Protein Profiling
- Agile Business Process Platform (I2 Technologies)
- Alcian Blue Precipitable Polyanions
- American Battlefield Protection Program
- American Board of Professional Psychology
- Amyloid Beta Precursor Protein
- Amyloid Beta-Protein Precursor
- Antarctic Biodiversity-Past, Present and Future (UK; Natural Environment Research Council)
- Abnormal Blood Pressure Response to Exercise (cardiology)
- Advanced Backup Password Recovery (software)