He is board certified by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery as well as the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Medicine.
What does ABPO stand for?
ABPO stands for American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics (est. 1975)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABPO
We have 4 other meanings of ABPO in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Business Process Management Professionals (Chicago, IL)
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Board of Professional Neuropsychology (est. 1982)
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Association of British Paediatric Nurses (UK)
- American Board of Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- American Board of Physician Nutrition Specialists
- ABPO (not an acronym; formerly Association of Black Probation Officers)
- Advanced Base Personnel Officer
- AIDS Bereavement Project of Ontario (Ontario, Canada)
- Assault and Battery on Police Officer (law enforcement)
- Associação Brasileira do Papelão Ondulado (Brazil)
- American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Activity-Based Protein Profiling
- Agile Business Process Platform (I2 Technologies)
- Alcian Blue Precipitable Polyanions
- American Battlefield Protection Program
- American Board of Professional Psychology
- Amyloid Beta Precursor Protein
- Amyloid Beta-Protein Precursor
Samples in periodicals archive:
13) The American Podiatric Medical Association currently recognizes the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics & Primary Podiatric Medicine, the American Board of Podiatric Public Health, and the American Board of Podiatric Surgery.
Ribotsky is board certified in both Foot Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopedics by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery and the American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine respectively.