8) The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology (ABOMR) certifies Diplomats and audits compliance with continuing education recertification.
What does ABOMR stand for?
ABOMR stands for American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology (Evans, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- A-Bis Operations and Maintenance (SS7)
- AAHL (Australian Animal Health Laboratory) Board of Management
- Ada Bit-Oriented Message
- Advanced Bill of Materials (software)
- American Board of Opticianry Master
- Australian Bureau of Meteorology
- Aviation Bill Of Material
- Apartment Building Owners and Managers Association (Chicago, IL)
- American Board of Minor Brain Injury
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Written Qualifying Examination
- Assistance Based on Need
- Active Network Backbone
- A Bookcase of National Geographic Magazines (Canada)
- Associação Brasileira de Organizações Não Governamentais (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Non-Governmental Organizations)
- Algemene Bevrijdings-en Ontwikkeling Partij (General Liberation and Development Party, Suriname)
- American Board of Ophthalmology (also seen as ABO; est. 1916)
- American Board of Orofacial Pain (est. 1994)
- Antifreeze, Batteries, Oil and Paint (household hazardous waste facilities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is certified by the American Board of Oral Medicine and the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology.