AAID worked with experts in education to establish a credible and rigorous examination process for the American Board of Oral Implantology.
What does ABOI stand for?
ABOI stands for American Board of Oral Implantology (est. 1969; Chicago, IL)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABOI
We have 2 other meanings of ABOI in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas Bait and Ornamental Fish Growers Association
- Academic Business Officers Group (California)
- Alumni Board of Governors (various universities)
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Ophthalmology (est. 1916)
- Associated Builders and Owners of Greater New York
- American Board for Occupational Health Nurses
- American Board of Hospital Physicians
- ABO Blood Group Incompatibility (blood types)
- Alt.Best.of.Internet (newsgroup)
- Association of British Offshore Industries
- Astrological Bureau of Ideas (Groton, MA)
- Amended Basis Of Issue Plan
- Ashley Book of Knots
- American Buddha Online Library
- Australia Be Online (consulting company)
- Australian Business Online (Australia)
- A-Bis Operations and Maintenance (SS7)
- AAHL (Australian Animal Health Laboratory) Board of Management
- Ada Bit-Oriented Message
Samples in periodicals archive:
Davis is a Diplomate, examiner and board member of the American Board of Oral Implantology and is currently serving as Board president.
They were put in at a time when bridgework was considered to be the norm for replacing missing or compromised teeth," said Olivia Palmer, DMD of Charleston, SC, an associate fellow of AAID and diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology.