Siffert was certified by the American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry in 1996.
What does ABN stand for?
ABN stands for American Board of Neurology
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABN
We have 133 other meanings of ABN in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Board of Nursing
- Alarm Broadband Network
- Alaska Board of Nursing
- Albina Airport (airport code; Oregon)
- Alcock Brown-Neaves Group (Australia)
- Algemeen Beschaafd Nederlands
- Algemene Bank Nederland
- Alliance Business Network (various locations)
- Alliance of Boston Neighborhoods (Boston, Massachusetts)
- Aluminium, Brass & Nickel (engines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is certified by the American Board of Neurology and Psychiatry, is a Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada and the American Academy of Neurology, and is a diplomat of the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, the American Board of Electroencephalography and Neurophysiology, and the American Board of Clinical Physiology.
Selzer is a graduate of both the UCLA School of Medicine and the OPM executive management program at Harvard Business School and is a Diplomat of both the American Board of Neurology and the American Board of Pain Medicine.