Johnson earned certificates from the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Medical Management.
What does ABMM stand for?
ABMM stands for American Board of Medical Management
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ABMM
We have 6 other meanings of ABMM in our Acronym Attic
- Agaricus Blazei Murill Kyowa
- Address Book Markup Language
- Adelaide Brighton Management Ltd. (Australia)
- Aditya Birla Minerals Ltd. (Indian company with holdings in Australia)
- Aircraft Builders Mailing List
- Argument Based Machine Learning
- Australian Brokers and Manufacturers Lobby (Baulkham Hills, New South Wales, Australia)
- American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology
- Agribusiness Management and Marketing (college program)
- American Board of Medical Malpractice
- American Board of Medical Microbiology
- Anti-Ballistic Missile Missile
- Autologous Bone Marrow Mononuclear Cell
- Akhila Bharata Madhwa Maha Mandala
- Air Battle Management Operations Center
- Agent Based Modeling and Simulation (Symposium)
- African Broadcast Media Partnership Against HIV/AIDS
- Agricultural Best Management Practices
- Air Base Master Plan
- American Board of Medical Physics (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In association with the ACPE, the American Board of Medical Management (ABMM) offers board certification for physicians with expertise in medical management who meet training requirements.
degree from Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit in 1972 and is certified by the American Board of Pathology and American Board of Medical Management.
He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is a diplomat of the American Board of Medical Management.
Sneider is a Diplomate of the American Board of Medical Management.
He is certified by the American Board of Family Practice and the American Board of Medical Management.
He is a fellow of the American College of OB/GYN, a diplomat of the American Board of Medical Management and a senior member of the American College of Physician Executives.
Lauderdale, He is a Diplomat of the American Board of Medical Management and a member of the College's Society on Managed Health Care Organizations.