He is a diplomat of both the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery and the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
What does ABHRS stand for?
ABHRS stands for American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABHRS
We have 1 other meaning of ABHRS in our Acronym Attic
- American Baptist Homes of the West
- Account-Based Health Plan
- Algoma Breast Health Program (Canada)
- American Board of Health Physics
- Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy Program (Chad Waterbury workout program)
- Applied Behavioral Health Policy (Arizona State University)
- Association of Black Health-System Pharmacists
- Alcohol-Based Hand Rub (hygiene)
- Aortic-Banded Hypertensive Rat
- Alexandria Black History Resource Center (Virginia)
- As Built Hardware Reporting System
- Accounting and Business History Research Unit (Cardiff Business School; UK)
- Advisory Board for Health Standards (CEN)
- Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer
- Alexian Brothers Health System
- American Baptist Historical Society (est. 1853)
- Amish Brittle Hair Brain Syndrome
- Antibacterial Hand Soap
- Asquith Boys High School (Asquith, New South Wales, Australia)
- Autologous Blood Hematopoietic Stem Cells Transplant
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is one of fewer than 300 physicians nationwide that is board certified in the specialty by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, and also one of fewer than 100 physicians worldwide who completed an intensive, focused, sub-specialty fellowship in this particular area.
In 2001 he became the first Hispanic diplomat of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery.
Ziering is certified by both the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery and the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology and is known in Hollywood as "The Hair Restoration Surgeon to the Stars.
He is a diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery, diplomate of the American Board of Otolaryngology, Fellow of the American College of Surgeons, member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology and the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery.
She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery in the San Francisco Bay area, and has performed successful hair transplant surgery on thousands of people with dramatic, natural-looking results.
Glenn Charles, Secretary of the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery has specialized in the hair restoration field for over 10 years.
Leonard is a Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery and is certified by the American Board of Hair Restoration Surgery.