He is Chairman of the Board of the Society for Excellence in Eye Care and past president of the American Board of Eye Surgery.
What does ABES stand for?
ABES stands for American Board of Eye Surgery
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABES
We have 15 other meanings of ABES in our Acronym Attic
- Annual Blood Examination Rate (various locations)
- Auditory brain stem evoked response
- Average Bit Error Rate
- Academic Biomedical Engineering Research Group (workshop)
- Auto Bit Error Rate Test
- Airborne Emergency Reaction Unit
- Acta Biologiae Experimentalis Sinica (Latin: Chinese Journal of Experimental Biology)
- Agence Bibliographique de l'enseignement Supérieur (France)
- Alliance for Balanced Environmental Solutions
- Amended Budget Estimate Submission
- Associação Brasileira de Empresas de Software (Brazil)
- Associação Brasileira de Engenharia Sanitária E Ambiental (Brazilian Association for Sanitation and Environmental Engineering)
- Association for Broadcast Engineering Standards
- Association pour le Bien Etre Social (French)
- Australian Biological and Environmental Survey
- As-Built Engineering Specification Archive
- Adult Basic Education Student Assistance Program (Canada)
- Association of Business, Engineering and Science Entrepreneurs (Ruston, LA)
- Arumeru Beekeepers Society
- Alabama Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Epes is certified by the American Board of Eye Surgery.
He has held leadership roles in many ophthalmic organizations and serves on the boards of the Outpatient Ophthalmic Surgery Society, the American Board of Eye Surgery and the Society for Geriatric Ophthalmology.