Kuhn holds the distinguished title of board-certified diplomate emeritus in clinical social work conferred by the American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work in 2007.
What does ABE stand for?
ABE stands for American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABE
We have 124 other meanings of ABE in our Acronym Attic
- Agapornis Breeders and Exhibitors (bird club)
- Agence Bruxelloise de l'Entreprise (French: Brussels Enterprise Agency; Belgium)
- Agent Building Environment
- Aggregated Business Entity
- Agricultural and Biological Engineering (various schools)
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Allentown, PA, USA - Allentown-Bethlehem-Easton Airport (Airport Code)
- Allgemeine Betriebserlaubnis (German: general operating permit)
- Alsace Brenner Equipement (French wedding reception equipment rental company)
- AMA Business Education
- American Book Exchange (Canada)
- American Business Enterprise (various organizations)
- Anaplasma, Babesia and Eperythrozoon
- Anchor Bay Entertainment (DVD supplier)
- Antivirus Business Edition (software)
- Anybody But England
- Application Boundaries Enforcer
- Applied Biomedical Engineering
- ARM-Based Electronics
- Army Background Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) today announced the launch of a new co-branded career site with partner American Board of Examiners in Clinical Social Work (ABE), at website http://www.