Besides post-doctoral training, to become certified, the American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology requires five years of post-doctoral professional experience in psychology; three or more years of clinical neuropsychological experience, defined as including the equivalent of at least one year of full-time supervised clinical neuropsychology experience at the post-doctoral level; and at least one year of additional experience as a clinical neuropsychologist or three years of subsequent clinical experience in treating brain injured clients.
What does ABCN stand for?
ABCN stands for American Board of Clinical Neuropsychology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABCN
We have 7 other meanings of ABCN in our Acronym Attic
- Assembly of Boundary-Controlled Monolayers
- Assistant Banking Center Manager (various locations)
- Associação Brasileira dos Criadores de Marchigiana
- Associate, British College of Music
- Association of British Chemical Manufacturers
- Master Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Army Battle Command Master Plan
- Army Board for Correction of Military Records
- American Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology
- Alliance Business Centers Network (executive suites, virtual offices and business centers; various locations)
- American Border Collie Network (dog breeding)
- Anarchist Black Cross Network
- Atlantic Breast Cancer Net (web-based information portal; Breast Cancer Action Nova Scotia; Canada)
- Austrian Business and Convention Network (Vienna, Austria)
- Antique Bottle Collectors of North Florida (Jacksonville, FL)
- American Baptist Churches of New Jersey (Trenton, NJ)
- American Baptist Churches of the Northwest (American Baptist Churches, USA)
- Animal Behavior Center of New York (Rego Park, NY)
- Association of the Bar of the City of New York
- Association of Blind Citizens of New Zealand