Farkas was a member of the FDA Clinical Molecular Genetics Advisory panel from 2000 to 2005 and was the first person to be certified by the American Board of Bioanalysis (ABB) in Molecular Diagnostics and holds the credentials of High Complexity Clinical Laboratory Director and Clinical Consultant from ABB.
What does ABB stand for?
ABB stands for American Board of Bioanalysis (est. 1968; St. Louis, MO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABB
We have 117 other meanings of ABB in our Acronym Attic
- Affin Bank Berhad (Malaysia)
- African Blood Brotherhood (New York, NY)
- Airborne Brigade
- Alex Boncayao Brigade (terrorist group)
- All 'Bout Business (Qwest Communications)
- Allegheny Brass Band (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Allman Brothers Band (band)
- Amateur Boat Building
- America's Best Bootfitters
- American Association of Bioanalysts
- American Body Building
- American Brotherhood for the Blind
- American Business Brokers (Fort Myers, FL)
- Analog Baseband
- Ankara Buyuksehir Belediyesi
- Any Branch Banking (various locations)
- Anybody but Bush (politics)
- Arab Bangladesh Bank
- Architecture Building Block (computing)
- Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among his many honors, Farkas was the first person to be certified in clinical molecular biology by the American Board of Bioanalysis.
He is a member of the American Board of Bioanalysis, American Association of Clinical Chemists, and the American Society of Clinical Pathologists.