ABPP President, American Board of Behavioral Psychology, Inc.
What does ABBP stand for?
ABBP stands for American Board of Behavioral Psychology (Philadelphia, PA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABBP
We have 4 other meanings of ABBP in our Acronym Attic
- Americas Broadband Broadcasting Network
- Ashland Bed and Breakfast Network (Oregon)
- Australian Brain Bank Network (research)
- Anybody But Barack Obama (blog)
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Berlin Brandenburgischer Ornithologen (German: Association of Berlin-Brandenburg Ornithologists; Germany)
- Aequatoria Book Bank on Line (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- African Book Bank Online
- 17-Amino-Acid Bovine Serum Albumin Peptide (cow's milk allergy)
- Atomic Billiard Ball Orbital Theory
- Akhil Bhartiya Berozgaar Party (Indian political party)
- Anterior Borderzone Brachial Paralysis (hemodynamic ischemic syndrome)
- AIDS Beliefs and Behaviors Questionnaire
- Abies bracteata (Bristlecone fir)
- American Beauty & Barber Registry
- Annual Benefits Base Rate
- Associação Brasileira Beneficente de Reabilitação (Brazilian Beneficent Association for Rehabilitation)
- American Boat Builders and Repairers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barry Lubetkin, President of the American Board of Behavioral Psychology, and Founder and Clinical Director for the Institute For Behavior Therapy in New York City.
This article describes the American Board of Behavioral Psychology (ABBP) and how it can assist you in maximizing your potential as a behaviorally-oriented professional psychologist.