Reyfman is board certified through the American Board of Anesthesiology in both Anesthesiology and Pain Management.
What does ABA stand for?
ABA stands for American Board of Anesthesiology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABA
We have 463 other meanings of ABA in our Acronym Attic
- American Bass Association
- American Beauty Association
- American Bedding Association
- American Bell Association Internatinal, Inc
- American Benedictine Academy (est. 1947)
- American Beverage Association
- American Bicycle Association
- American Bioenergy Association
- American Birding Association
- American Bison Association
- American Book Awards
- American Booksellers Association
- American Bowling Association
- American Bridge Association
- American Bullmastiff Association
- American Burn Association
- American Bus Association
- American, British, Australian
- Anchin, Block & Anchin (accounting firm; New York)
- Andreas Bergmann Automation LLC (Navarre, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is certified by the American Board of Addiction Medicine, the American Board of Internal Medicine, and the American Board of Anesthesiology.
While the frequency of testing in individual specialties varies from yearly to every 10 years, I will focus primarily on the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA), as it demonstrates the political and financial motivations involved.
Results showed that the concept of the anesthesiologist as the perioperative physician is strongly supported by the American Board of Anesthesiology and the leaders of the specialty.
It is designed for the American Board of Anesthesiology written and oral examination, including re-certification and the Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA) program.
95 Paperback RD82 Developed at Stanford University, this study aid provides 350 questions from previous American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA) exams, divided into two practice tests.
Savu is board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology.
This cut-off date was selected as it is the latest date for the American Board of Anesthesiology to accept graduating residents into the examination and certification process.