in Tampa, FL, American Benefit Plan Administrators (ABPA) in El Monte, CA and Montgomery Management in Blue Bell, PA.
What does ABPA stand for?
ABPA stands for American Benefit Plan Administrators (El Monte, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABPA
We have 12 other meanings of ABPA in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Base Personnel Administration
- Advanced Bio-Photon Analyzer
- Adventist Business and Professionals Association
- Aftermarket Body Parts Association (now Auto Body Parts Association)
- Agricultural Bioterrorism Protection Act of 2002
- Air Booster Pump Assembly
- Alberta Black Powder Association
- Alberta Block Parent Association (Canada)
- Allergic Bronchopulmonary Aspergillosis
- American Backflow Prevention Association
- American Book Producers Association
- Arbutus Business and Professional Association (Arbutus, MD)
- Arizona Book Publishing Association
- Aspergilliosis, Broncho-Pulmonary Allergy
- Association of Black Princeton Alumni
- Atlantic Bovine Practitioners Association (Canada)
- Australian Book Publishers Association (now Australian Publishers Association)
- Auto Body Parts Association (formerly Aftermarket Body Parts Association)
- Automotive Body Parts Association (Houston, TX)
- Automotive Bright Products Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
FIS[TM] (NYSE: FIS), one of the world's largest providers of banking and payments technology, today announced that American Benefit Plan Administrators (ABPA) has entered into a multiyear agreement to convert its claims payment operations to FIS' healthcare claims payment and remittance management system, Claim Pay/Claim Remit.
American Benefit Plan Administrators (ABPA), an affiliate of HealthPlan Holdings, announced today that it has acquired the Taft Hartley trust fund assets of Associated Administrators, Inc.
Frcek is a CPA who served for nearly 20 years as the Chief Audit Executive for several large, nationally recognized TPAs, including HealthPlan Services, PlanVista Corporation (NYSE:PVC), Harrington Services, and American Benefit Plan Administrators.
2 /PRNewswire/ -- American Benefit Plan Administrators, Inc.
concerning the possible acquisition by ULLICO of HPS's Taft- Hartley benefit plan administration business, which is conducted through the company's American Benefit Plan Administrators and Southern Nevada Administrators business subsidiaries.