This information also helps to provide a window into the life of Emily Judson and offers a more complete understanding of the overarching connection and history of the American Baptist Missionary Union, other locales, and businesses.
What does ABMU stand for?
ABMU stands for American Baptist Missionary Union
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABMU
We have 3 other meanings of ABMU in our Acronym Attic
- Adult Bone Marrow Transplant (medical procedure)
- Alcohol and Behavioral Marital Therapy
- American Board of Medical Toxicology
- Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty
- Atlantic Blue Marlin Tournament
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant (cancer treatment)
- Ambrose Bierce Mexican Travel Agency Cabal (est.1996)
- Academy of Business, Management, Tourism & Research (Bangalore University; India)
- Autologus Blood & Marrow Transplant Registry
- All Burma Muslim Union
- Ausable Bayfield Maitland Valley (drinking water source; Canada)
- Azuki Bean Mosaic Virus (plants)
- Association of Business Managers in Victorian State Schools (Australia)
- Association of Black Media Workers (New York)
- Absecon (Amtrak station code; Absecon, NJ)
- Acid-Base Neutrals
- Action Bets Network
- Advance Beneficiary Notice
Samples in periodicals archive:
This growth had its difficulties, including competition with other Protestants on potential fields, and the economic need to work with other Baptists, notably the American Baptist Missionary Union.
Kiyosev was supported for a few years by the American Baptist Missionary Union and had a fruitful ministry in northwest Bulgaria.