McDonald is a co-author of the following published articles: * "Lafferty's Orphan: The Abandonment of Deepening Insolvency," American Bankruptcy Institute Journal, December/January 2007/2008, with Todd S.
What does ABIJ stand for?
ABIJ stands for American Bankruptcy Institute Journal
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Bankers Insurance Group
- Australian Business in the Gulf (now Australian Business Council Dubai)
- Avrupa Birligi Iletisim Grubu (Turkish: European Union Contact Group)
- Automated Bibliographic Information Gateway and Internet Link
- American Board of Industrial Hygiene
- Army of Bosnia-Herzegovina
- American Board of Integrative Holistic Medicine (Duluth, MN)
- After Burner Ii (video game)
- Alberta Brain Injury Initiative (est. 2000; Alberta Community Development; Alberta, Canada)
- American Board of Imaging Informatics (Minnesota)
- African Bank Investments Limited
- Agoraphobics Building Independent Lives (support group)
- Airborne Beacon Interference Locator
- Allowable Business Investment Losses (Revenue Canada)
- Arizona Bridge to Independent Living (est. 1977)
- Asset-Backed Insurance Lending
- American Branch of the International Law Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Angkatan Belia Islam Malaysia (Malay: Malaysian Islamic Youth Movement; est. 1972; Malaysia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com explained how data from court and public records, which the American Bankruptcy Institute Journal studied, showed 39 percent of Americans older than age 45 had entered bankruptcy in 2002 - which is up from 27 percent in 1994.
Cohen is a Contributing Editor to the American Bankruptcy Institute Journal.