American Bankers Insurance Group (ABIG), a Florida corporation, purchased interstate and international long-distance and intrastate long-distance phone service from AT&T in Florida, Georgia, Ohio and Oklahoma from October 1998 through March 2002.
What does ABI stand for?
ABI stands for American Bankers Insurance Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABI
We have 214 other meanings of ABI in our Acronym Attic
- Aeries Browser Interface (Eagle Software)
- Agencia Boliviana de Informacion (Spanish: Bolivian Information Agency; Bolivia)
- Air Brush Ink
- Air-Borne Illness
- Airborne Broadcast Intelligence (US DoD)
- Airborne Interceptor
- Airbus Industries
- Alabama Bureau of Investigation
- Alliance for Bio-Integrity (Iowa)
- Allied Business Intelligence, Inc (Oyster Bay, New York)
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- American Bell Incorporated
- American Beverage Institute
- American Biographical Institute
- American Business Index
- American Business Information
- American Butter Institute
- Anagrafe Biblioteche Italiane (Italian: Individual Italian Libraries)
- Animal Behavior Institute, Inc.
- Anita Borg Institute for Women and Technology (Palo Alto, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ABIC and ABLAC were the primary insurance subsidiaries of American Bankers Insurance Group (ABI).
We are pleased to have the financial backing of American Bankers Insurance Group.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Standard & Poor's today affirmed its ratings on American Bankers Insurance Group Inc.
Prior to joining the Company in 1979, Kapustay worked for CNA Insurance Corporation and American Bankers Insurance Group.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Cendant Corporation (NYSE: CD) and American Bankers Insurance Group, Inc.
acquired American Bankers Insurance Group (ABI) of Miami, Fla.
AIG) (NYSE: AIG) has announced that it has been granted early termination of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act of 1976 with respect to its pending acquisition of American Bankers Insurance Group, Inc.