Moreno founded several companies, including the Spanish American Ballet Company in L.
What does ABC stand for?
ABC stands for American Ballet Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ABC
We have 1612 other meanings of ABC in our Acronym Attic
- Amador Basketball Classic (Pleasanton, CA)
- Ambassador Bible College
- Amber BlackBerry Converter (software)
- Ambulance Be Coming
- Ambulate Before Carry (EMS)
- Amended Birth Certificate (adoption)
- America Britain Canada
- America Buckles up Children
- America's Blood Centers
- America's Breakfast Council
- American Band College
- American Baptist Church
- American Baptist Convention (1950-1972)
- American Barista & Coffee School (Portland, Oregon)
- American Beauceron Club
- American Benefits Council
- American Beryllium Company
- American Bird Conservancy
- American Black Chamber (Herbert Yardley book)
- American Blimp Corporation
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of the American Ballet Company for the past week, he played the Prince's tutor in Swan Lake, with his last performance tonight.
San Francisco Ballet is not only the oldest American ballet company (it was founded in 1933), but one of the strongest, as its recent 10-day season at City Center demonstrated yet again.
DTH was the first American ballet company to perform in the Soviet Union as part of the US/USSR Cultural Exchange Initiative in 1988.
He shared Joffrey's vision of forming an American ballet company devoted to reviving seminal early 20th-century masterpieces and showcasing contemporary works by American choreographers.
Leonard is studying ballet at the Pasadena Dance Theater, where two previous students have joined professional dance companies - one dancing for the American Ballet Company and the other for the San Francisco Ballet.
[Black dancers] are being marginalized," says Brown, who is the only African American woman heading an American ballet company.
We are the only primarily African American ballet company in the world," said Mitchell.