The following American Family of Funds are subject to this lawsuit: AMCAP Fund American Balanced Fund American High-Income Municipal Bond Fund American High-Income Trust American Mutual Fund The Bond Fund of America Capital Income Builder Capital World Bond Fund Capital World Growth and Income Fund EuroPacific Growth Fund American Fundamental Investors The Growth Fund of America The Income Fund of America Intermediate Bond Fund of America The Investment Company of America Limited Tax-Exempt Bond Fund of America The New Economy Fund New Perspective Fund New World Fund Smallcap World Fund The American Funds Tax-Exempt Fund of California The (American Funds Tax Exempt Series 1) Tax-Exempt Fund of Maryland The (American) Tax-Exempt Fund of Virginia U.
What does ABF stand for?
ABF stands for American Balanced Fund
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABF
We have 166 other meanings of ABF in our Acronym Attic
- After Breakfast
- Agile Bandpass Filter
- Air Base Flight
- Air Bearing Floor
- Air-Blown Fiber (Sumitomo Electric)
- Aircraft Battle Force (US Navy)
- Ajinomoto Build-up Film
- All but Finitely
- Allerbeste Freundin (German: very best female friend)
- Alliance Biblique Française (French: French Bible Alliance)
- American Bar Foundation (Chicago, Illinois)
- American Baseball Foundation (Soccer, baseball, basketball, etc. for expats in Wassenaar, The Netherlands)
- American Beekeeping Federation
- American Breakfast (Thailand Hotels)
- American Bronze Foundry (Sanford, Florida)
- American Burglary & Fire Inc (St. Louis, MO)
- Ammonium Bifluoride
- Analog Beamformer
- Angry Black Female
- Animals Best Friends (Missouri)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The funds include: Lifecycle Funds 1) First American Strategy Income Allocation Fund 2) First American Strategy Growth & Income Allocation Fund 3) First American Strategy Aggressive Growth Allocation Fund Growth and Income Fund 4) First American Balanced Fund All of these funds offer exposure to stocks and bonds.
Initially, CollegeAmerica(SM) investors will choose among six American Funds: The Investment Company of America, The Growth Fund of America, EuroPacific Growth Fund, American Balanced Fund, The Bond Fund of America and The Cash Management Trust of America.