Vines, a former vice president for communications at Ford, also oversaw public relations for Andrew Card, now George Bush's chief of staff, back when Card was president of the American Automobile Manufacturers Association.
What does AAMA stand for?
AAMA stands for American Automobile Manufacturers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAMA
We have 62 other meanings of AAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Automotive Manufacturers Association
- Alberta Association for Media Awareness (Canada)
- American Academy of Medical Acupuncture (since 1987; Los Angeles, CA, USA)
- American Academy of Medical Administrators
- American Agricultural Marketing Association
- American Alternative Medical Association
- American Amusement Machine Association
- American Apparel Manufacturers Association (now part of American Apparel and Footwear Association)
- American Architectural Manufacturers Association
- American Association for Medical Assistants
- Architectural Aluminum Manufacturers Association
- Area Airspace Management Authority
- Army Aeromedical Activity
- Asia America MultiTechnology Association (est. 1979)
- Asian American Manufacturing Association
- Association for the Advancement of Mexican Americans
- Austin Area Multimedia Alliance (Texas)
- Australian Army Motorcycle Association
- Austrian American Mozart Academy
- Anemia and Myelodysplasia Association of Canada
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the American Automobile Manufacturers Association (which has now been merged into the international Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers), today's automobiles are 90 to 96 percent less polluting than their counterparts 35 years ago, and "a 1996 model car can be driven about 60 miles and still give off less smog-forming emissions than a 1965 model parked in the driveway all day with its engine off.
Gates of the American Automobile Manufacturers Association says that if people like the Grays are being misled, it's not the automakers' doing.
President & CEO of the American Automobile Manufacturers Association (AAMA), in reaction to comments made by U.
``The less violent we can make the air bag blow, the better off you'll be and your children will be,'' said Vann Wilber, the director of vehicle safety for the American Automobile Manufacturers Association, which is drafting the plan to make air bags safer.
The Patent Collection was formerly owned by the American Automobile Manufacturers Association (AAMA) Library in Detroit and includes automotive patents from 1790 to 1999, as well as a comprehensive index.
President & CEO of the American Automobile Manufacturers Association (AAMA).
and the American Automobile Manufacturers Association (AAMA), at briefings in Sacramento, Calif.