The American Auto Club International has set up its first branch in Newcastle and is hoping its 8,000 members nationwide will meet in the region soon.
What does AACI stand for?
AACI stands for American Auto Club International (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AACI
We have 24 other meanings of AACI in our Acronym Attic
- Atypical Alveolar Cell Hyperplasia
- Arizona Association of Community Health Centers
- Arizona Association of Chicanos In Higher Education
- African American Coalition for Health Improvement and Empowerment
- American Association for Comprehensive Health Planning (Alexandria, VA)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute
- Advanced Audio Codec Interface
- Airports Association Council International (formerly Airport Operators Council International)
- American Association of Crop Insurers
- Asian Americans for Community Involvement
- Association of American Cancer Institutes
- Association of Americans and Canadians in Israel
- Austrian Association of Court Interpreters
- Arkansas Association of Curriculum and Instruction Administrators
- American Association for Critical Illness Insurance (Chicago, IL)
- Army Automated Clothing Initial Issue Point
- Aero Agro Chemical Industries Ltd. (West Bengal, India)
- Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living (Michigan)
- American Association of Cardiologists of Indian Origin (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Auto Club International (AACI) let him choose a vehicle to travel there in, before taking the family off to TGI Friday for lunch.
The American Auto Club International (AACI) let him choose a vehicle to travel there in, before taking the family off to TGI Friday's.