Implications for practitioners: Dissemination of the results of the project through the National Consortium on Deaf-Blindness and the American Association of the Deaf-Blind will encourage practitioners in the field to replicate the project's activities with videophone technology to benefit youths who are deaf-blind.
What does AADB stand for?
AADB stands for American Association of the Deaf-Blind
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AADB
We have 1 other meaning of AADB in our Acronym Attic
- Alabama Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association (Eva, AL)
- Alberta Alcohol and Drug Abuse Commission
- ABN AMRO Dual Advantage Fund
- Americans Against Discrimination and Preferences
- Aquatic Animal Drug Approval Partnership (US FWS; Bozeman, MT)
- Asian American Drug Abuse Program (Los Angeles, CA)
- Art and Design Admissions Registry (merged with Universities and Colleges Admissions System)
- Army Air Defense Artillery System
- Association for the Advancement of Dutch American Studies (Holland, MI)
- Accountancy and Actuarial Discipline Board (UK)
- Army Air Defense Board
- Automotive Applications Division Board
- Adelaide Advertising and Design Club Inc. (Australia)
- Advanced Avionics Digital Computer
- Alaska Aerospace Development Corporation
- All Applications Digital Computer
- Anatomy of the Auschwitz Death Camp (Gutman book)
- Anterior Adductor of the Coxa
- Anti-Aircraft Defence Command (Australia)
- Approach and Departure Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
We partner directly with two groups of consumers: the National Family Association for Deaf-Blind (NFADB) and the American Association of the Deaf-Blind (AADB).
[up arrow] About US (a newsletter by and for people with US2) c/o Vision Screening Project 5801 Southwood Drive Bloomington, MN 55437 Voice/TTY: (612) 831-5522 Fax: (612) 831-0381 (Fax) American Association of the Deaf-Blind 814 Thayer Avenue Silver Spring, MD 20910 Voice: (800) 735-2258 TTY: (301) 588-6545 Fax: (301) 588-8705 Internet: www.