To help curb this trend and create a healthier workplace, the Institute for Health and Productivity Management (IHPM) and the American Association of Working People (AAWP) have partnered with the makers of Ensure(R) nutritionals to create the first-ever Healthy Workplace Week program.
What does AAWP stand for?
AAWP stands for American Association of Working People
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAWP
We have 9 other meanings of AAWP in our Acronym Attic
- Active Army Warrant Officer
- Albanian American Women's Organization (New York, NY)
- American Association of Wedding Officiants
- Anti Air Warfare Officer (UK Royal Navy)
- Army Asymmetric Warfare Office
- Association of American Weather Observers
- Association of African Women for Research and Development (Senegal)
- All Africa Women for Peace (Johannesburg, South Africa)
- American Academy of Wedding Professionals
- American Association for Women Podiatrists (medical group)
- Analytical Active Worm Propagation
- Australian Association of Writing Programs (est. 1996)
- AMBER (America’s Missing: Broadcast Emergency Response) Alert Web Portal Consortium (various states)
- American Association of Wellness and Pastoral Counselors (counseling association)
- American Association for Women Radiologists
- Anti-Androgen Withdrawal Response (cancer)
- Artists Archives of the Western Reserve (Cleveland, OH)
- As And When Required
- Anne Arundel Waterway Restoration Alliance (Maryland)
- American Academy of Water Resources Engineers (Reston, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The survey, sponsored by the makers of Ensure(R) nutritionals, the American Association of Working People (AAWP), and the Institute for Health and Productivity Management (IHPM), focused on snacking habits within the workplace.