Corey Gardner (R-CO), was supported by the Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges (AAVMC), the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA), the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians (AAVLD), and other organizations concerned with health and food safety.
What does AAVLD stand for?
AAVLD stands for American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- American Academy of Veterinary Informatics
- American Association of Veterinary Immunologists
- Adopt A Village in Africa
- American Association of Visually Impaired Attorneys
- American Association for Vocational Instructional Materials
- Association of Ambulatory Vaginal and Incontinence Surgeons (Australia)
- Australian Association of Vaginal and Incontinence Surgeons
- Affective Auditory Verbal Learning Test (clinical tool)
- Alien Aisha Vending Ltd (Neopets stock ticker)
- Alliance on Aging and Vision Loss (American Council of the Blind)
- Arthur Andersen Virtual Learning Network
- Appraiser Assisted Valuation Model (software)
- Armonia Audio Video Multimedia (Mexico)
- American Academy of Veterinary Medical Acupuncture
- Association of American Veterinary Medical Colleges
- Adeno-Associated Viral Mediated Gene Transfer
- American Academy of Veterinary Nutrition
- Army Aviation
- Angus Association of Voluntary Organisations (UK)
- Academic Affairs Vice President (Associated Students of the University of California, Berkeley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since 2002, those assets have been protected by the National Animal Health Laboratory Network (NAHLN), created through the cooperation of CSREES, the USDA Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service, and the American Association of Veterinary Laboratory Diagnosticians.