1, Greeley, CO: American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese.
What does AATSP stand for?
AATSP stands for American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of AATSP in our Acronym Attic
- Audit Action Tracking System
- Automated Action Tracking System
- Automated Architecture Tool Support
- Automatic Altitude Trim System (Helicopters)
- Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering (Parkville, Victoria, Australia)
- American Association of Teachers of Slavic and East European Languages
- Australian Academy of Technological Sciences and Engineering Institute of Engineers
- Aging Aircraft Technical Steering Group
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander
- Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka (established 1997)
- Advanced Along-Track Scanning Radiometer
- Absolute Arrival Time Technique
- Advanced Air Traffic Technologies (US FAA)
- Advanced Air Transportation Technologies (NASA air traffic control project)
- Advanced Aviation Transportation Technology
- American Association of Teachers of Turkic Languages (est. 1985)
- Application of Advanced Technologies in Transportation (international conference)
- African American Travel and Tourism Association (est. 1991; New Orleans, LA)
- Advanced Airlift Tactics Training Center
- Australian Association of Timetable Collectors (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Instituto Cervantes has been officially recognized for its work by City Hall and the New York City Department of Education and recently received the Ruth Bennett Award for Contribution to Hispanic Studies from the Metropolitan New York Chapter of the American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese.