Ó The awards were from the American Association of Sunday and Features Editors, which is made up of editors from U.
What does AASFE stand for?
AASFE stands for American Association of Sunday and Features Editors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Advanced Air Striking Force (UK Royal Air Force)
- African American Students Foundation (Kenya)
- America's Army Special Forces (PC game)
- Ann Arbor Summer Festival (Michigan)
- Annales Academiae Scientiarum Fennicae
- Army Aviation Support Facility
- Arthritis Associates of South Florida (Delray Beach, FL)
- Automatic Applicant Supply File
- Ann Arbor Science Fiction Association (Michigan)
- Arizona Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- Azienda Autonoma di Stato Filatelica e Numismatica (Italian: Autonomous Philatelic and Numismatic State; San Marino)
- Asian Academy of Sports and Fitness Professionals
- Alaska Association of Student Governments (Anchorage, AK)
- American Academy of Sciences in Georgia (Tbilisi, Georgia)
- American Anti-Slavery Group
- Another Australian Sidebar Gadget
- Aplastic Anemia Study Group
- Association of American State Geologists
- Alumni Association of the School of Graduate Studies (New York)
- Associate of Applied Science in General Studies (various schools)
Samples in periodicals archive:
edu, for American Association of Sunday and Features Editors Web site: http://www.