Members American Association of Suicidology (AAS) American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (AFSP) The Jason Foundation The Jed Foundation Samaritans USA Suicide Awareness Voices of Education (SAVE) The Trevor Project
What does AAS stand for?
AAS stands for American Association of Suicidology (Washington, DC)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAS
We have 476 other meanings of AAS in our Acronym Attic
- All American SportsWare (sports software company)
- All Around Sports (online retailer)
- All-America Selections
- All-To-All Scatter
- Alternate Architecture Study
- Altitude/Airspeed Sensor
- American Academy of Sanitarians
- American Aerial Survey, Inc.
- American Antiquarian Society
- American Arachnological Society (est. 1972)
- American Astronautical Society
- American Astronomical Society
- American Astrophysical Society
- American Auditory Society
- Amos Alonzo Stagg
- Amphibious Assault Scenario
- Amphibious Assault Ship (US DoD)
- Anabolic Androgenic Steroid
- Angle, Angle, Side (geometry)
- Anime Appreciation Society (University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AT THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF SUICIDOLOGY ANNUAL MEETING
The available figures of suicide rate in the UAE are underrepresented, said Dr Alan Berman, executive director of the American Association of Suicidology, and conference speaker.
FROM THE ANNUAL MEETING OF THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF SUICIDOLOGY
The American Association of Suicidology estimates 90 percent of suicides can be prevented.
The American Association of Suicidology (AAS) (www.
They will use the one-day Core Competencies curriculum developed for SPRC by the American Association of Suicidology to train active duty and civilian mental health professionals and mental health technicians.
The American Association of Suicidology provides statistics regarding suicidal behavior on a national level.