The American Association of State Climatologists approved a policy statement in 2001 recognizing that climate prediction is complex with many uncertainties, and recommended that policy responses to climate variability should be flexible and sensible.
What does AASC stand for?
AASC stands for American Association of State Climatologists (est. 1976)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AASC
We have 109 other meanings of AASC in our Acronym Attic
- Arkansas Association of School Business Officials
- Automated Assembly of Secondary Building Units
- A+ Authorized Service Center (where at least 50% of technicians are A+ Certified)
- Action Alliance of Senior Citizens (Philadelphia, PA)
- Aging and Adult Services Commission
- Alcalenian Association of Southern California (Carson, CA)
- Alpha Arts and Science College (India)
- Alumnae Association of Smith College (Northampton, MA)
- American Association of School Children
- American Association of Service Coordinators (Powell, OH)
- Appalachian Agency for Senior Citizens (Cedar Bluff, VA)
- Arizona Association of Student Councils (est. 1934)
- Army Acquisition Support Center
- Army Area Signal Center
- Army Automation Steering Committee (US Army)
- Asian American Studies Center
- Associate of the Academy of Saint Cecilia
- Auditing and Assurance Standards Council (Philippines)
- Australian APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Study Centre
- Australian Army Service Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is Oregon's state climatologist and the president-elect of the American Association of State Climatologists.