HomeEC is an ad hoc coalition of taxpayer and consumer groups including the National Taxpayers Union, the Competitive Enterprise Institute, the Free Congress Foundation, 60 Plus, CapitolWatch, and the American Association of Small Property Owners.
What does AASPO stand for?
AASPO stands for American Association of Small Property Owners (est. 1993)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AASPO
- Ann Arbor School for the Performing Arts (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Atlanta Area Suzuki Piano Association (Georgia)
- Association of State Psychology Boards
- Armenian Association of Seismology and Physics of the Earth
- Advanced Air-to-air System Performance Evaluation Model
- Air-to-Air System Performance Evaluation Model
- Alliance of Automotive Service Providers of Illinois
- Asian American Suicide Prevention Initiative (Chicago, IL)
- Air-to-Air System Performance Model
- Aging Aircraft System Program Office (USAF)
- Army Aviation System Program Office (Australia)
- American Association of SIDS Prevention Physicians (Marietta, GA)
- Army Aviation System Program Review
- Aeromedical Airlift Squadron
- Ask a Stupid Question
- Australian Arachnoiditis Sufferers Queensland Association Inc. (disease support group)
- Advanced Airborne Surveillance Radar
- African Association for the Study of Religions (Harare, Zimbabwe)
- Airport and Airways Surveillance Radar
- Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite (of Freemasons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Smith, Senior Scholar of the Center for Private Conservation * Michael DeAlessi, Director of the Center for Private Conservation Event Partners: The American Forest Foundation, Cato Institute, Forest Landowners Association, National Cattlemen's Beef Association, Forest Stewardship Council, National Wilderness Institute, National Center for Public Policy Research, Association of Consulting Foresters, ALEC, Heritage Foundation, Frontiers of Freedom Institute, National Fisheries Institute, National Hardwood Lumber Association, and the American Association of Small Property Owners.