American Association of Service Coordinators (AASC) Executive Director Janice Monks said her group is lobbying, but the federal funding environment is bleak and funding to help tax credit properties is problematic.
What does AASC stand for?
AASC stands for American Association of Service Coordinators (Powell, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AASC
We have 109 other meanings of AASC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Asian Societies for Bioinformatics
- Arkansas Association of School Business Officials
- Automated Assembly of Secondary Building Units
- A+ Authorized Service Center (where at least 50% of technicians are A+ Certified)
- Action Alliance of Senior Citizens (Philadelphia, PA)
- Aging and Adult Services Commission
- Alcalenian Association of Southern California (Carson, CA)
- Alpha Arts and Science College (India)
- Alumnae Association of Smith College (Northampton, MA)
- American Association of School Children
- American Association of State Climatologists (est. 1976)
- Appalachian Agency for Senior Citizens (Cedar Bluff, VA)
- Arizona Association of Student Councils (est. 1934)
- Army Acquisition Support Center
- Army Area Signal Center
- Army Automation Steering Committee (US Army)
- Asian American Studies Center
- Associate of the Academy of Saint Cecilia
- Auditing and Assurance Standards Council (Philippines)
- Australian APEC (Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation) Study Centre
Samples in periodicals archive:
The June 23 sessions kick off with "How Service Coordinators Contribute to the Bottom Line," presented by Jan Monks, executive director of the American Association of Service Coordinators, whose members comprise federal and state agencies, public housing authorities, developers, property management companies, service coordinators and others providing service-enhanced housing.