What does AASW stand for?
AASW stands for American Association of Scientific Workers (est. 1937; also seen as AAScW)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AASW
We have 10 other meanings of AASW in our Acronym Attic
- Asian American Student Union (various universities)
- Attaché d'Administration Scolaire et Universitaire (French: School and University Administrative Officer)
- Association of Academic Staff University of Alberta
- American Association of Swine Veterinarians
- ANCA (Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasm Antibody) Associated Systemic Vasculitis
- Anthropological Society of Victoria (Carlton, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia)
- Antibody-Associated Systemic Vasculitis
- Archaeological & Anthropological Society of Victoria (Australia)
- Advanced Award in Social Work (UK)
- Air Antisubmarine Warfare
- American Association of Social Workers (est. 1921)
- Asian Association for Social Welfare
- Australian Association of Social Workers (Australia; professional representation; est. 1946)
- Authority for the Advancement of the Status of Women (est. 1998; Prime Minister's Office; Israel)
- Advanced Aircraft Antisubmarine Avionics
- Association for Sustainable Water & Ability Development
- American Association of Social Work Boards (Seattle, WA)
- Association for the Advancement of Social Work with Groups, Inc.
- Association for Social Work and Welfare Education (Australia)
- Air-Assisted Solvent Extraction