What does AAPHO/IDS stand for?
AAPHO/IDS stands for American Association of Physician-Hospital Organizations/Integrated Delivery Systems (Glen Allyn, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- American Association of Professional Hypnotherapists
- Amidinopropane Hydrochloride
- Annual Average Public Holiday (traffic; Australia)
- Antioxidative Activity of Phycocyanobilin
- ASEAN Association for Planning and Housing
- Asian-Americans in Public Health
- Association for the Advancement of Private Health
- Association for the Preservation of Historic Coles County (Illinois)
- American Association of Public Health Dentistry (est. 1937; Springfield, IL)
- Affirmative Action Plan for Handicapped Individuals/Disabled Veterans
- American Association of Public Health Physicians
- American Association of Physicians for Human Rights
- American Association of Public Health Veterinarians
- Alabama Association of Paralegals, Inc.
- American Accreditation Program Inc. (healthcare quality accreditation)
- American Association of the Physicians of Indian Origin
- Antique and Amusement Photographers International
- Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders (HHS BHPR; US government)
- Associate Member of the Australian Property Institute
- Association d'Aide aux Personnes Incontinentes