American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS) has inked a new strategic alliance with American Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education (AFPE).
What does AAPS stand for?
AAPS stands for American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPS
We have 52 other meanings of AAPS in our Acronym Attic
- Asthma & Allergy Physicians of Rhode Island
- American Academy of Public Relations, Marketing and Advertising
- American Association of Preferred Provider Organizations
- All-African People's Revolutionary Party (West Africa)
- American Association of Professional Ringside Physicians (boxing)
- Australian Army Public Relations Service
- Army Aviation Personnel Requirement for Sustained Operations
- Academic Affairs, Planning and Secretariat (UK)
- Advanced Antenna Prototype Subsystem
- African Association of Political Science
- American Association of Physician Specialists, Inc.
- American Association of Plastic Surgeons
- Ann Arbor Public Schools
- Arizona Articulation Proficiency Scale
- Asian Association of Pediatric Surgeons
- Association of African Planning Schools
- Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
- Association of Applied Paleontological Sciences
- Athletic Association of Private Schools
- Automated Aid Positioning System (USCG)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to his board membership at DCAT, Boyer is a member of the International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineers (ISPE) and the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS).
will introduce a new optimized performance film coating system, Opadry 200, during the week of October 24, 2011 at both the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists Annual Meeting in Washington, D.
The American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS), which currently has more than 12,000 members, held its annual meeting at the Baltimore Convention Center in Baltimore, Maryland from November 7 to 11, 2004.
Professor Fridrun Podczeck was elected to the Fellowship of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists for her outstanding contribution to pharmaceutical sciences in Baltimore earlier this month.
Information: American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, 2107 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 700, Arlington, VA 22201-3042 USA, 703-243-2800, fax: 703-243-9650, e-mail: aaps@aaps.
The first issue will premier at the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists to be held in Denver.
The dinner provided an opportunity to showcase the association community and recognize four outstanding Summit Award winners: the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists, Arlington, Virginia; the National Burglar & Fire Alarm Association, Silver Spring, Maryland; the School, Home, & Office Products Association, Dayton, Ohio; and UHA, Utah Hospitals & Health Systems Association, Salt Lake City.