The American Association of Pesticide Control Officials rated 2,4-D as the most likely pesticide in use today to cause drift damage to other crops, and can spread miles from where it is applied.
What does AAPCO stand for?
AAPCO stands for American Association of Pesticide Control Officials (est. 1947; Milford, DE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AAPCO
We have 2 other meanings of AAPCO in our Acronym Attic
- Aviation Accident Prevention Course
- Avis d'Appel Public à la Concurrence (France)
- Adjusted Average per Capita Cost
- American Association of Poison Control Centers
- Amyloidosis Associated with Plasma Cell Dyscrasia
- Australian Association for Pastoral Care in Education
- Association of Asian Pacific Community Health Organizations
- Atlantic Agri-Products Competitiveness Initiative
- Average Annual per Capita Income
- African American Photographers of Central Ohio
- Association of American Pesticide Control Officials
- Associação de Apoio ao Programa Comunidade Solidaria (Portuguese: Association of Support for Community Solidarity Program; Brazil)
- Australian Associated Press Communications Services
- Aging Aircraft Planning Division (AASPO)
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Association of People with Disabilities
- Ann Arbor Police Department (Michigan)
- Association of Anesthesiology Program Directors
- Asylum and Appeals Policy Directorate (UK)
- African-American Project Directors Association