Approximately 500 pathologists' assistants are registered as members of the American Association of Pathologists' Assistants (AAPA), the national professional organization for pathologists' assistants.
What does AAPA stand for?
AAPA stands for American Association of Pathologists' Assistants
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAPA
We have 58 other meanings of AAPA in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Army Printing and Stationery Service
- American Academy of Pediatrics Proficiency Testing
- Amino Acid Permease cDNA
- Aboriginal Areas Protection Authority (statutory authority, Northern Territory of Australia, for Aboriginal sacred site)
- Acetoacet-P-Anisidide (pigment)
- Alert Aircraft Parking Area
- All African Pool Association
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Amateur Press Association
- American Art Pottery Association
- American Association of Physical Anthropologists
- American Association of Port Authorities
- American Association of Professional Apiculturists (Falcon Heights, MN)
- American Association of Psychiatric Administrators
- American Association of Public Accountants (now American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- Annals of the American Psychotherapy Association
- Applicant's Admitted Prior Art (patents)
- Arizona Aquifer Protection Association
- Asian American Psychological Association
- Associate, Annuity Products and Administration (Life Office Management Association designation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Association of Pathologists' Assistants (AAPA), a national professional organization founded in 1972, recently gave temporary approval to Wayne State University for official sanction of its new bachelor's-level sequence.