Bare-root plants are graded 1, 1 1/2 or 2 according to standards set by the American Association of Nurserymen in association with the American National Standards Institute.
What does AAN stand for?
AAN stands for American Association of Nurserymen
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAN
We have 97 other meanings of AAN in our Acronym Attic
- Action Alert Network (International Freedom of Expression Exchange)
- Active Antenna Node
- Activity Accounting Number
- AIDS-Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome Associated Neutropenia
- Air Ambulance Network
- All About Nothing (gaming)
- All Area Network
- American Academy of Neurology
- American Academy of Nursing
- American Academy of Nutrition
- Annuaire de l'Afrique du Nord (French: North African Directory; publication)
- Application-Aware Network (AT&T)
- Archaeological Association of Nigeria
- Army After Next
- Asemblea Atlantico del Nord (North Atlantic Assembly; NATO)
- Assignment Action Number (US Air Force)
- Association of Alternative Newsweeklies
- Australian Association of Neurologists
- Allergy and Asthma Network / Mothers of Asthmatics
- Advance Account Number Authorization
Samples in periodicals archive:
The firm has received 42 state and national awards from such organizations as the American Association of Nurserymen, American Society of Landscape Architects, National Association of Home Builders and National Xeriscape Council.
He is a member of the Louisiana Association of Nurserymen, American Association of Nurserymen and Landscape Architects, Louisiana Retailers Association, and Iberia Chamber of Commerce.
DPL's independent, certified professionals use natural trimming techniques that meet the standards established by the International Society of Arboriculture, the National Arborists Association and the American Association of Nurserymen.
Although the American Association of Nurserymen is currently reviewing such demographics to plan future programs, they are in the minority.
WASHINGTON, April 10 /PRNewswire/ -- The American Association of Nurserymen issued the following: More than 20 million U.
Department of Energy, Environmental Protection Agency, Department of Defense, and Forest Service as federal players; National Association of State Foresters, representing state government; and Edison Electric Institute and American Association of Nurserymen, among others, as private partners.
In addition to Hawkins' Florida Tomato Exchange, the Task Force includes the American Association of Nurserymen, Florida Fruit and Vegetable Association, National Cotton Council of America, Society of American Florists, United Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Association, and Western Growers Association.